Data Center Engineer & System Operation Lead
This individual is responsible for the operational success of servers, storage, backups, software and power in global Data Centers. An individual contributor as part of the Data Center operations team, they are expected to monitor and maintain Data Center assets which span a diverse range of platforms. They demonstrate a very high level of technical knowledge subject matter expertise in all Data Center Engineering technologies and platforms
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Differentiating factor offered by the specific team with which this position works
You are an experienced technical professional with a strong commitment to customer success without compromising integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- 7-9+ years' experience in relevant disciplines at similar sized company.
- 7-9+ years technical infrastructure knowledge in server operating systems such as Microsoft Windows, VMware ESX, Dell server hardware, tape and disk based backups, remote server management tools.
- 5+ years VMWare ESX v4 and v5 administration
- 5+ years hands on experience administering EMC, Compellent, Storage Center, and Unisphere storage platforms
- Strong expertise in Hyper-V, Dell iDRAC Management Suite, power and cooling products.
- Solid knowledge of IP networking, copper and fiber cabling, and iSCSI/10G networking
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer facing skills
Back to top