Customer Service Sales Specialist
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
The Go to Market Customer Service team is a global team responsible for ensuring that our customers maximize the business benefits that they get from using our Customer Service solutions. We are uniquely placed to work with Pega's most innovative customers all over the world, expected to quickly become a trusted advisor, and then ensure that they are successful. As a Customer Service seller, you will report directly into the Pega sales organization but enjoy close links with the Customer Service Business Unit through matrix reporting to CS Sales Leadership
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Customer Service transformation journey.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts or radiate within the existing customer base for Customer Service Engagement opportunities and to meet or exceed defined booking targets.
- Leverage the challenger selling principles for Customer Service Engagement by providing insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Through training, become deeply conversant in Pegasystems' value propositions for Customer Service, including the technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs and develop an expertise in Pegasystems Customer Service advantages.
- Work and sell with Partners on Customer Service Engagement opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives in the contact center, purchasing and other customer stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Able to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively.
- Able to communicate and organize up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10+ years' selling CRM and contact center applications to large scale enterprises.
- Deep understanding of the call center/customer service industry.
- Extensive knowledge of the contact center including KPI's, buyer pain points and experience with current technology platforms and providers.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- The opportunity to join, contribute to and learn from, the market-leading global team for Customer Service
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12205
Back to top