Meet Our Team:
The product segment team has the mission of accelerating Pega's growth and scaling our business in specific product segments that are key to the growth and success of Pega and our clients. As a sales specialist, you will report directly into the Pega sales organization but enjoy close links with the product segment team through matrix reporting to Sales Leadership
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will have access to Pega's market-leading solutions, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to rethink the way they run their business.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts or radiate within the existing customer base for product segment opportunities and to meet or exceed defined booking targets.
- Leverage the challenger selling principles for product segment opportunities by providing insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market.
- Through training, become deeply conversant in Pegasystems' value propositions for product segment including the technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs and develop an expertise in Pegasystems for the product segment.
- Work and sell with Partners on opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives in marketing, retention, customer experience, (digital) channels, data and analytics, customer value management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Able to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively.
- Able to communicate and organize up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 8-10+ years' selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc., Next Best Action, predictive analytics and real-time marketing services and products from an enterprise technology perspective.
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- The opportunity to join, contribute to and learn from, the market-leading global team
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12335