Meet Our Team:
The 1:1 Customer Engagement Business Unit has the mission of accelerating Pega's growth and scaling our business in relation to RTIM (Real Time Interaction Management) - delivering Customer Value Optimization for our clients. As a 1:1 CE seller, you will report directly into the Pega sales organization but enjoy close links with the 1:1 CE Business Unit through matrix reporting to 1:1 Sales Leadership
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will have access to Pega's market-leading solutions, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. As the recognized industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management according to analysts such as Forrester, we challenge companies to rethink the way they manage 1:1 customer engagement and optimize customer value.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts or radiate within the existing customer base for 1:1 Customer Engagement opportunities and to meet or exceed defined booking targets.
- Leverage the challenger selling principles for 1:1 Customer Engagement by providing insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Through training, become deeply conversant in Pegasystems' value propositions for 1:1 Customer Engagement and Customer Decisioning, including the technology, differentiators, customer references and solutions to learn how to map solutions to client needs and develop an expertise in Pegasystems 1:1 Customer Engagement advantages.
- Work and sell with Partners on 1:1 Customer Engagement opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Comfortable dealing with senior executives in marketing, retention, customer experience, (digital) channels, data and analytics, customer value management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue-chip organizations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurized environment
- Able to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
- Able to communicate and organize up, down and across the organization to get desired outcomes
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organizations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc., Next Best Action, predictive analytics and real-time marketing services and products from an enterprise technology perspective.
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape including Paid Media & Social.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner and Forrester Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- The opportunity to join, contribute to and learn from, the market-leading global team
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12110