Corporate Strategy Manager
Pega's Corporate Strategy team is a newly established, execution-focused group chartered to drive Pega's most strategic initiatives and ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. Our responsibilities including managing the strategic planning process, developing strategies for market expansion, and providing the execution muscle needed to achieve our most important strategic initiatives.The team is comprised of alumni from top management consulting firms with a deep passion for information technology and significant operational experience. This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure an avenue to unique operational roles at Pega.
As the Manager of Corporate Strategy, you will work closely with senior management to formulate strategy and to drive and implement strategic investment decisions. Your role will include developing deep understanding of industry trends and the competitive landscape and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic issues. You will work in a collaborative and cross-functional team environment on a daily basis.
In this role, you will:
- Support a wide range of strategy projects by structuring complex business problems, completing detailed analyses/ financial models, synthesizing relevant data, and delivering recommendations
- You will work on highly complex problems and gain insight into the strategic issues which are forefront on the minds of the senior leadership team
- Assist functional teams with the execution of recommendations
- Stay abreast of industry, competitor, and consumer trends that can impact the business
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- This role is highly visible, offering significant exposure to Pega's senior leadership team
We are looking for a highly energetic and driven professional with a proven track record of successfully formulating winning strategies and driving execution.
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in business, finance or computer science
- 2 years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, investment bank, or within an equivalent corporate strategy group
- 7+ years of total professional experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Creative thinker with a bias for action; executive driving strategy and execution cross-functionally
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting and build constructive relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to extract insights from data and use it to make informed recommendations and drive change
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We believe leadership is about pushing great people to be better. -Pega Value: High Performance
Back to top