Corporate Accounting Summer Intern
Meet Our Team:
Seeking an Intern for Summer 2020
As a key contributor to the Pega'sCorporate Accounting team, you will work closely with Pega Management and other global teams to develop quarterly SEC reports as well as other projects related to operational needs of the business.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega's internship program is the perfect platform to help students transition their academic knowledge into a successful professional career. We push great students to be better, we encourage them to take on the biggest challenges, and we also believe that great ideas can come from anyone or anywhere, irrespective of hierarchy or location. The purpose our internships are to provide students with the opportunity to gain valuable business skills, work on real-time, impactful initiatives, and collaborate on a global scale, all while earning a competitive compensation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Assist with month-end and quarter-end close activities
- Post journal entries
- Help with balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist in completion and tie out of Form 10-Q
- Various other ad hoc projects
Who You Are:
- You are an intelligent, motivated, and intellectually curious business professional. You should be a collaborative problem-solver, who has a passion for seeking to understand the cause and effect of actions and processes. A successful candidate should have a high level of personal and professional integrity, enjoys taking the initiative, and thrives in a fast-paced, fun, creative environment.
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited local University, majoring in Accounting
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written, verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development
Pega Offers You:
- Opportunity to work with diverse global teams on real-time, impactful projects and initiatives
- Professional development seminars and meet & greets with Pega's CEO and Founder, and Executive Leadership Team through our Coffee Break Series
- Participation in Pega and intern specific events such as social events, volunteer opportunities, group projects, team outings, etc.
- Potential for full-time offer
- Structured manager and mentor program
- Competitive salary and perks
- Casual and fun environment
Job ID: 9194
Back to top