Content Manager - Partner Ecosystem
Meet Our Team:
Pega's industry leading platform and CRM apps are attracting a rapidly growing ecosystem of consulting partners, system integrators, technology partners, ISVs and developers. We are looking for a talented Sr. Manager of Partner Engagement responsible for amplifying Pega's partner ecosystem in the market and at the same time increasing Pega's awareness within the partner community. You will be a member of the partner ecosystem team, messaging and designing content to promote joint Pega-partner go-to-market (GTM).
Picture Yourself at Pega:
As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work with partners and Pega alliances teams to create and publish content to support Pega-Partner Go-to-market (GTM) - blogs, customer success case studies, eBooks, whitepapers, web content.
- Support and guide new solution launch with partners including messaging and positioning, sales kits, solution one-sheeters, social and PR channel messaging.
- Collaborate with broader marketing team partner demand generation, digital, social, and paid media teams to promote and share content across the appropriate channels
- Act as the voice of partner to internal teams to provide feedback on partner challenges and opportunities
- Track and report on deliverables and ensure that all stakeholders are held accountable
Who You Are:
Are you a hands-on, multi-faceted marketer and writer who enjoys creating engaging content and can easily collaborate across organizational boundaries? Do you have experience working at a leading technology company or analyst firm? If so, we are looking for you!
- Strong content writing skills with experience building impactful content including blogs, case studies, videos and whitepapers
- Demonstrated experience messaging and positioning enterprise software solutions
- Experience in communicating with sales teams, partners, customers and internal management
- High energy individual with the ability to work effectively with internal cross-functional teams and with partner teams to drive results.
- Strong project management skills, attention to details and overall a can-do attitude
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
- 8+ years of professional experience in enterprise software with 4+ years in partner marketing
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as referenceable clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to bring to market the next generation of mobility innovation
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
Job ID: 5902
Back to top