Consulting Solutions Executive
Meet Our Team:
We are talented, business-focused engineers who delight our customers. We're supported by dedicated Account Executives, and we run a large number of projects with major customers, and we are experiencing strong growth due to increased market demand for marketing, sales automation, customer service, and specialized applications created using Pega's award-winning solution. We're also a diverse and inclusive team including experienced professionals from various cultural backgrounds.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will help existing customers expand their projects, with potential accounts across industries. You'll have the chance to win business from the top 200 companies in Japan.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You'll collaborate, influence, and sell. Clients will actively seek knowledge about Pega's highly-rated professional service solutions, and you'll direct the conversation to build the project plans and maximize customer satisfaction.
- You'll lead project teams to use best-practice delivery approaches and propose new Pega application implementations, actively working to define, scope, size, and propose new implementations.
- You'll develop and maintain deep client contacts.
- You'll develop a weekly revenue forecast and work with Account Executives to understand service revenues.
Who You Are:
- You're a customer-focused, resilient software professional having experience selling professional services.
- You enjoy building trustworthy relationships and are used to complex deals and long software sales cycles. You've gotdeep experience inconsulting service management.
- You're a listener and a creative person who can learn about customer challenges and offer solutions.
- You're capable of getting deep into technology challenges, and you can define the delivery model, clarify roles & responsibilities, and position and career growth, and you can see yourself as a team leader in the future.
What You've Accomplished:
- 10+ years' experience in the software industry
- Some knowledge of BPM, CRM, case management software, or enterprise-wide solutions
- Advanced Japanese at the native or near-native level and minimum business-level English communication ability
Pega Offers You:
- Uncapped commissions and generous accelerators which are achievable
- Gartner-acclaimed technology leadership
- Learning and development opportunities
- An inclusive, innovative, and fun work environment
- Competitive benefits program including base pay, incentives, and employee equity
Job ID: 8605
Back to top