Consulting Solutions Executive
- Hong Kong
Meet Our Team:
At Pega you will be part of an awesome culture that offersa platform to work with the latest andleading edge technologies in the industry, come and join us and be part of a dynamic world class team that is changing the way the world builds software.
What You'll Do at Pega:
This is a high-profile and demanding role, requiring a combination of analytical skills, thought leadership, project/ process management, and cross-functional collaboration skills. This role is designed to help Pega grow its software and services business; provide high quality services to its clients, partners and employees; and help develop a delivery infrastructure for rapid growth.
In this role, you will:
- Lead work efforts, execute and grow License sales and Consulting billings across designated vertical
- Achieve annual quota license by supporting software sales of your assigned vertical.
- Advocate during the sales process for best practice delivery approach to be followed on all Pega projects.
- Lead the efforts to define, scope, size and propose new Pega application implementations to clients
- Provide field feedback to the product management and engineering teams responsible for Pega applications
- Develop and maintain deep client contacts as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain assigned Certifications and needed credentials.
Who You Are:
You have proven experience in professional services business development, as well as experience selling or implementing adjust for vertical. You are a natural, fast-paced learner able to turn out solutions of your own initiative, and you are comfortable positioning yourself as an educator equipped to offer large accounts practical solutions to relevant industry problems. You can speak with confidence and clarity and can hold gravitas in conversations with senior level management. This is a position for someone who is a goal-driven, challenge-seeking performer.
- BA/BS (Business or Technical Degree preferred)
- 12+ years experience in a professional services business development role
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Ability to achieve role based Pega certifications
- Ability to complete Industry Specific Training as required
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
Job ID: 9851
Back to top