Client Director - Insurance
- Flexible / Remote
Meet Our Team:
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Client Director in our Enterprise Insurance vertical. Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world's largest organizations.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one year, eighteen month and three-year period.
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key executives in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of all cross-functional resources, including support, service, and multi-level management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
Who You Are:
You are able to command the attention and influence your customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility and build strong multi-level relationships based upon adding value as opposed to appeasing immediate tension with a short-term solution. You are a change agent who challenges status quo, createsconstructive disruption, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively guide them through the change. You are inclusive and allow diverse thinking and innovation to guide transformation in the account and introducinginitiatives,which satisfy customer needs and company goals, ensuring their relevance and competitiveness in the digital market. Equally important, you are a player-coach with a bias for action and bringing the larger organization and partner community to drive a path of continuous transformation for the client.
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 12+ years of industry-related sales experience.
- Complex deal navigation accustomed at closing international business.
- Demonstratable exponential account growth.
- In-depth knowledge of and proficiency in relationship selling of complex software solutions, ideally using the Challenger Sales methodology.
- Sales Management/Leadership both directly and virtually.
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- Demonstrable success in leveraging key stakeholders in the broader organization and partners by being a team player.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive ofpay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 12149
Back to top