As a champion of digital transformation, you will challenge a global top five bank to rethink the way it does business and empower the business to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. You will build and own the overall strategic plan and execution across all business units and align the necessary resources including alliance partners, industry subject matter experts, technical and consulting resources, and executive management necessary to drive multi-year, multi-million dollar transformative engagements that mutually benefit all respective parties.
You will develop and lead a world class sales team dedicated to the execution of business development and strategic planning goals to help drive short term objectives. As an expert strategist in your customer's business, you will teach new perspective while challenging assumptions to ensure your customers adapt to the growing demands of their customers.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one year, eighteen month and three-year period
- Represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key executives in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of all cross functional resources, including support, service, and multi-level management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Market leading salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You are able to command the attention and influence your customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility and build strong multi-level relationships based upon adding value as opposed to appeasing immediate tension with a short term solution. You will intentionally create constructive disruption, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively guiding them through the change. Banks are being challenged by the emergence of FinTech's, increasing demands from customers, and are constantly burdened by regulatory compliance that hinders their ability to provide exceptional customer engagement. You will guide them by driving innovative thinking and introducing initiatives which satisfy customer needs and company goals, ensuring their relevance and competitiveness in the digital market.
Qualifications will include:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- 8-12+ years of experience selling transformative enterprise level financial services solutions to a F100 bank
- Experience directly managing a team or indirectly managing a large network of resources to achieve customer and company objectives
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in complex software relationship selling Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Deep thought leadership in emerging financial products and technology solutions
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top