Business Process Developer
As a Business Process Developer will be responsible forwriting User stories and adept at creating wireframes.
In this role, you will:
- Business Process Developer, is responsible for elaborating functional EPIC (25%) into detailed user stories while working cohesively with product management.
- 75 % of effort should be invested in story development, functional verification, and authoring product documentation, and functional grooming of development teamsPega Offers:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
The person has to be analytical and ready to learn Pega technology platform, and be able to delivery technical stories.
Qualifications will include:
2 to 4 years of in-depth knowledge of the healthcare domain with a particular focus in the areas of
End to end sales process (individual, small, large groups) in healthcare insurance space
Exposure to payer and provider integration and enterprise understanding.
Expertise in healthcare campaign and marketing application analysis.
Experienced in Client facing role and good at presentations.
Knowledge of HIPAA X12 transactions
Knowledge care management, claims adjudication process, benefit configuration
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top