Meet Our Team:
Pega, Business Consultants (BC) are looked to as thought leaders and trusted advisors by our customers as well as our presales team. ABC is a customer-facing enterprise-wide expert with broad business value and presentation skills, deep industry knowledge, and exceptional business acumen. BCs are subject matter experts in one or more industries that may include: Banking, Financial Services, Government, Insurance, Telecommunications or Manufacturing.
BCs are expected to have strong sales skills who use challenger sales methodology to engage with customers and define their transformation journey along with the steps to get there. The primary objective of our BCs is to drive the Business Strategy, identifying current state and define the future state via a Roadmap, jointly with our customers based on their business priorities, goals and objectives. The BC team leads and supports the execution of Digital Business Transformation Engagements for strategic and select key customers jointly with the Solution Consulting team members.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Do you enjoy solving the most complex business problems that organizations face today?
Do you believe that the success of a digital transformation sits right between:
a) unparalleled customer engagement?
b) unprecedented operational efficiency?
What if you could collaborate with talented and passionate individuals to craft innovative digital architectures/solutions and transformational strategies?
Are you good at telling stories? ... Sounds good? Come, join Pega!
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Work closely with the account team (Sales, pre-sales, delivery) to understand customer strategy& requirements and help define the account plan, solution portfolio and business strategy
- Work with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by providing insight regarding enterprise transformation agendas and articulate business design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a business architecture
- Bridge the gap between the business strategy and technology enablers and drive value-based solutions and business strategy
- Present strategic business requirements and current solution landscape to business stakeholders and demonstrate how Pega can be a strategic and long-term partner in their digital transformation journey
- Design business value solutions that meet or exceed an organisations objective
- Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Pega teams
- Incorporate 'design thinking' approaches where appropriate
- Act as a trusted advisor to executives, help define and set up business COE ad governance models
- Stay current on the Pega roadmap, customer successes, and value proposition across Pega's solution portfolio
- Conduct Executive visioning sessions that create a common view of the "art of the possible"
- Continuously promote and communicate the value of Business Value Services both within the solution consulting community, as well as in the broader sales and customer success organizations
- Participate in all appropriate product/sales training, certifications, educational sessions and industry summits to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the role
- Share engagement experience with the internal audiences and peers, conduct business value workshops and other enablement sessions and mentor &guide junior BC's
Who You Are:
- A trusted advisor to CEO/COO/Chief Business Architect contacts and their teams as they look to incept and accelerate their Digital Transformation journey
- You have a business transformation mindset and are able to help craft the future state business architecture and 'tell a story' as to how to get there
- You are proficient building customer facing presentations, diagrams and white papers. You possess strong presentation and communication skills and, are able to communicate complex concepts to a business audience
- You have an entrepreneurial, creative, and Challenger mindset, with a passion for ensuring customer success
- You have previous experience working in a customer facing business value role within large organizations
- You have a broad understanding across various business domains and maintain a broad working knowledge of many technology trends such as robotics
- You can proactively develop customer relationships by listening, understanding and anticipating, and then providing solutions to customer needs
- You are a strong leader capable of representing Pega on business governance boards, and business design authorities
What You've Accomplished:
- 10+ years of experience in the business transformation or technology business consulting industry, with extensive knowledge of business solution development and delivery within complex organisations. 5+ years of which should be in a customer facing role.
- A broad understanding of, and ability to discuss, many modern business enabling technologies such as low code development platforms, business rules, CRM, case management and work management, CTI/IVR, analytics, reporting, robotic automation, and next-best-action.
Pega Offers You:
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 5726
Back to top