Back-end Software Engineer Intern
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet Our Team:
Pega's Amsterdam team focuses on Decision Management and Analytics, which gives a real-time unified view and understanding of customer's behavior and capabilities to optimize customer strategies. Our goal is to provide you with work experience that will help you learn new skills and improve your current ones, jumpstarting your career.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Our interns work individually, or in small agile teams, researching and prototyping innovative solutions for Decisioning products and offerings. They will be responsible for the design, implementation, and presentation of a complete solution for a project defined by their mentors.
What You'll Do at Pega:
The project topics range from scalable data management and distributed computing, to largescale data mining. Our interns work closely with Pega mentors for direction and guidance but have much freedom for creativity and self-expression. The research internship period is typically 6 to 9 months, which should fit as a large research project or Master Thesis in your MSc program.
Who You Are:
You are a master's student pursuing a Computer Science degree. You have excellent analytical and statistical skills, excellent algorithm-design and programing (Java) skills, and you come prepared, ready to learn, and explore Pegasystems technology.
Pega Offers You:
- Recognized technology leadership across our categories of products by leading analyst firms Gartner and Forrester Research
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Peer mentors to help you feel welcome and answer your many questions
- The opportunity to engage in real-time, impactful work
- An awesome office located in the heart of Amsterdam business and commercial distinct Zuid WTC
Job ID: 9403
Back to top