Associate System Architect with German
- Krakow, Poland
Meet Our Team:
As a key member of the Pega Consulting team, you will work with a passionate and driven project team, delivering new and innovative business and technical solutions using Pega technology.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, you'll help us design, develop, implement and test the next generation of Pega's products. This is your chance to get your hands-on leading technology that figures out what people really care about.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Partner with our world leading clients to deliver high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Utilize your technical consulting skills to demonstrate new and innovative ways to implement software solutions
- Collaborating with a high performing Pega delivery team you will ensure the solution meets or exceeds your client's expectations
Who You Are:
You are a highly technical hands on individual who is passionate about exploring and applying Pega technology to help solve business problems.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written Germanskills
- BS Degree with 3 years of progressively responsible experience or Master's Degree with 1 year of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Willingness to go the extra mile whilst working alone as well as part of the team
- Dedication to achieving outstanding customer results
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders
- Ability to match technology solutions to customer needs
What You've Accomplished:
- You've built and implemented model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions and applications.
- You've been exposed to a variety of technologies including Application Servers, programming languages, relational and non-relational data bases and integration techniques.
- You've demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles
- You've delivered solutions in Agile Scrum methodologies
Pega Offers You:
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front.
- Many opportunities of development - an extensive on-boarding training, budget for conferences, area for own training initiatives, possibilities of working in other global offices or with other local teams for a few weeks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package (bonus incentive, employee equity in the company, Medical and Group Insurance, Multisport/Cinema City Card, English lessons, Employee Assistance Program, and that's not all).
- An inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment (you can use our DYI lab, volunteer, or do other awesome things with us).
- A hi-tech new office located in Bonarka4Business Center. We are sure that you will enjoy our relax/game rooms and social/sport initiatives (e.g. team events; yoga classes; volleyball, squash trainings, and many more)!
Job ID: 10806
Back to top