Associate System Architect
You will be responsible for providing high quality consulting services on all project assignment as a recent college graduate - anticipated start dates of June or July 2019. Associate System Architects will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution reflects client requirements. There is an opportunity and expectation that candidates will complete training and certification in Pega 7 within 3 months of joining Pega.
In this role, you will:
- Acquire a basic understanding of the main features of Pega 7; their features and limitations; and develop solutions using best practices
- Develop high quality deliverables across all project phases (Scope through UAT support)
- Build product and domain knowledge and help customers solve business problems
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in ever-changing business landscape
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- The opportunity to work with the most innovative organizations and provide technical thought leadership to help them solve their business and technical challenges.
You are engaged in the work and people around you, and passionate about technology. You ideally have experience building software in an internship environment. You have high emotional intelligence and get results.
Qualifications will include
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering expected in the Spring of 2019
- Hands-on experience with software development languages such as Java, C#, or Python could replace a technical degree.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment using the technologies outlined below
- Corporate internship experience
We speak our opinions and value open debate. -Pega Value: Courage
Back to top