The Associate Architect in the Architecture and Best Practices team within the Vertical Solution Frameworks organization provides technical leadership and guidance to Industry and Solution specific frameworks using PRPC. The vertical frameworks accelerate time to market for our customer of industry specific solutions helping to fuel Pegasystems fast growth.
In this role, you will:
The Associate Architect contributes to bookings growth and customer success through early and continuous design guidance and technical leadership to Framework development teams and as an integrated hands-on development team member when called upon. This role provides high level technical architecture to drive design and build of business applications and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases and promotes and enforces technical best practices and standards for solution design, implementation, and development process. The Associate Architect within the Architecture and Best Practices team performs tollgate reviews, resolves technical roadblocks for Framework development teams, and works in service to teams to ensure effective and efficient solution development. The Associate Architect will work in a dynamic environment where he/she will mentor less senior team members.
The Associate Architect may be called upon to assist in or lead resolution of reported Framework issues from internal and external customers, working with development teams to providing trouble shooting, support and hotfixes to existing product versions as required.
The Associate Architect in the Architecture and Best Practices team is a lynch-pin for knowledge transfer between Frameworks, PRPC engineering and other Pega functions. The role is required to communicate and share deep technical knowledge of PRPC, and horizontal frameworks to development teams to ensure sustainability and maintainability, performance, and quality, and advocate for PRPC enhancements and features necessary to improve solution development effectiveness. This role will communicate and collaborate with, Global Customer Support, Solutions Consulting and the Pega Community at large face-to-face and through the appropriate communication/collaboration tools prescribed.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact on the world's market-leading organizations
- Bachelor's /Master's Degree or equivalent
- 8 to 10 years of development experience in Enterprise Applications using Java, J2ee technologies.
- 3 to 5+ Years of PRPC Experience or any BPM tool experience preferably.
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Strong object oriented design and implementation experience
- Experience in a team leadership and mentoring
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development process
- Experience using Scrum and/or other Agile development methodologies
- Subject matter expertise in the targeted industry vertical associated to the open position
- Proficient with technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to effectively describe and demonstrate framework functionality to internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills
Back to top