You are responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships within a key accounts that is of critical importance to Pega. Ensuring ongoing customer service, technical adoption, additional revenue and successful implementations, you will be assigned to strategically important accounts that have enterprise licenses and large adoption goals for customer satisfaction which need a high level of vertical expertise as well as ongoing program adoption management and leadership.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for driving customer success to ensure continued opportunistic license growth, implementation success and customer adoption
- Develop, manage and maintain strong, active relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ensure appropriate response, escalation and closure of initiatives, customer requests and/or issues in conjunction with Pega consulting and Partner delivery teams
- Maintain contact and solid relationships; represent Pega to the customer and represent the customer to Pega
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 communityservice days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You have proven experience in being able to quickly build strong relationships with key members of the customer organization, becoming a trusted advisor, through proactive management of customer needs and requirements. You are a natural fast-paced learner who is able to see practical solutions to large problems and foster others to join in the solution. You can speak with confidence and clarity and participate fully in conversations with C-suite executives in IT, Business, and Operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience with, helping customers transform their business to improve performance, investments and ROI
- 10 - 12 + years of experience in enterprise software sales or services
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top