Account Executive - State & Local Government
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. Pega's adaptive, cloud-architected software empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend applications to meet strategic business needs. We challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 communityservice days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to build out new markets for Pega's State & Local Sales Team. S/he will be driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers.You must be able to push the customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value. S/he should be adept at creating constructive tension, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior and guiding toward the sales and adoption.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience; advanced degree is a plus
- 8+ years of direct sales experience; 5+ years of experience selling at the enterprise level
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in government, specifically, State & Local Government
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and productsWorking knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred
We speak our opinions and value open debate. -Pega Value: Courage
Back to top