Account Executive NSW Public Sector
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as referenceable clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters by extending our footprint in NSW Government customers where you will build a career as part of a global team driving business impact for the world's largest state and federal agencies. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive in the fastest growing vertical in Pega today: https://www1.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Create detailed, strategic target account plans to expand our NSW Public Sector footprint
- Leverage cross-functional client and Pega resources to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns leveraging existing panels and pricing agreements
- Penetrate new accounts and grow our existing customer base in the assigned portfolio using industry-specific solutions
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases work with global teams to deliver winning RFP responses
- Work with partners to generate Pega value propositions and selling opportunities
- A workplace that requires people to have an informed opinion
- A culture where employees engage deeply, own outcomes and lead from the front
- A company that adapts, scales and performs in an ever-changing business landscape
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business in the largest state government agencies in NSW
- An extensive range of state and federal government use cases across local and international jurisdictions
Pega Value (Client Success): We partner with our clients to deliver exceptional outcomes.
You should be interested in making the state government agencies as productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric - as our other customers who are world leading organizations. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way state government agencies deliver services to their employees, partners and general public. At Pega, you will have the opportunity to sell into and develop new business within an assigned portfolio, consisting of NSW Public Sector Organisations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years of direct sales experience with industry-specific and/or application expertise
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of current NSW state government procurement practices
- Knowledge of strategic business applications in CRM, Sales, Operations, or Marketing
Pegasystems is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. If you've driven a car, used a credit card, called a company for service, opened an account, flown on a plane, submitted a claim, or performed countless other everyday tasks, chances are you've interacted with Pega. For the past 30 years, our technology - CRM, digital process automation, robotics, AI, and more - has empowered the world's leading companies to achieve breakthrough results.
For information about benefits and culture, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture .
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as referenceable clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Back to top