Account Executive - India sales - BFSI
Meet Our Team:
Playing a key role in growing Pega's business across India, you will be responsible for selling into and developing new business with key and strategic accounts. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, we revolutionize how leading organizations optimize the customer experience and automate operations.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. As the recognized industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management according to analysts such as Forrester, we challenge companies to rethink the way they manage 1:1 customer engagement and optimize customer value.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Identify and develop Pega BPM and CRM opportunities within an assigned portfolio of existing customers and new organizations
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of commercial conversation, teaching customers something valuable about how to optimize customer value
- Build relationships with key marketing and associated business leaders based on domain and solution experience to further accelerate Pegasystems' strategic value for the customer
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods.
Who You Are:
You are a strong salesperson, committed to improving customer experiences by helping change the way businesses engage with their customers. You should be passionate about making the world's leading organizations more effective in optimizing the customer value of their customer base.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10-13+ years' selling enterprise software solutions to major organizations
- Proven Selling history in Financial Services Industry (PAN India, preferred - Mumbai)
- Demonstrated sales and account management skills
- Demonstrated consultative skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue chip organizations
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and fast-paced environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively.
What You've Accomplished:
- Successful in Software Product/ Application/ Solution Sales to large enterprise customers
- Being able to articulate solutions to a partner network, and using them to help drive new business
- Worked in sales teams with multiple stakeholders involved, working collaboratively to complete a task.
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + attractive commission with accelerators
- A sales enablement incentive and ramped target.
Job ID: 1277
Back to top