Account Executive - Federal Civilian
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Create detailed, strategic target account plans to penetrate clients within the Federal Civilian space
- Leverage cross-functional client and Pega resources to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns
- Penetrate new accounts and grow our existing customer base in the assigned portfolio
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses
- Work with partners to generate Pega value propositions and selling opportunities
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You should be interested in making the world's leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 5 to 8+ years of direct sales experience within the Federal space and/or application expertise
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of strategic business applications in CRM, Sales, Operations, or Marketing
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top