Meet Our Team:
Playing a key role in growing Pega's business across the Nordics, you will identify and develop Pega Marketing and Customer Decisioning opportunities within an assigned portfolio of existing customers and new organisations.
Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries and drive business impact for the world's largest organisations. As the recognised industry leader in Real-Time Interaction Management, according to analysts such as Forrester, we challenge companies to rethink the way they manage 1:1 customer engagements and optimise customer value.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. You will use Pega's market leading solutions, to change the way your customers' businesses work, through means of Digital Transformation.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of commercial conversation, teaching customers something valuable about how to optimize customer value.
- Build relationships with key Marketing and associated powerbases based on domain and solution experience to further accelerate Pegasystems strategic value for the customer.
Who You Are:
You should be passionate about making the world's leading organizations more effective in optimising the customer value of their customer base.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years' selling complex enterprise software solutions to major organisations and / or equivalent in a marketing services / consultancy / agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of the CMO, Retention Executive, Revenue Officer etc., Next Best Action, predictive analytics and real-time marketing or solid understanding of same through sales of related technologies
- Thorough understanding of the Digital Marketing landscape incl Paid Media & Social
- Demonstrated sales and account management skills
- Demonstrated consultative skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with both senior business and IT managers within large blue chip organisations.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, high growth and pressurised environment
- Ability to grasp new technology concepts quickly and think creatively
What You've Accomplished:
- Successful in Software Solution Sales to large enterprise customers
- Being able to articulate solutions to a partner network, and using them to help drive new business
- Worked in sales teams with multiple stakeholders involved, working collaboratively to complete a task
Pega Offers You:
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission with accelerators
- A sales enablement incentive and ramped target
Job ID: 6540
Back to top