Account Executive - DoD
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Join our disruptive evolution of the software industry as a Strategic Account Executive: https://www.pega.com/about/careers/pega-sales-careers
In this role, you will:
- Create detailed, strategic target account plans to penetrate clients within the Federal DoD space
- Leverage cross-functional client and Pega resources to successfully identify and drive sales campaigns
- Penetrate new accounts and grow our existing customer base in the assigned portfolio
- Perform in-depth client and industry research to create compelling business cases and RFP responses
- Work with partners to generate Pega value propositions and selling opportunities
- Analyst acclaimed, industry leading software products
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
You have extensive experience selling large, enterprise software deals into the Federal Government, specifically, within the U.S. Armed Forces. You understand government contracting vehicles, Federal sales cycles, and, most importantly how to build and maintain strong relationships within this space.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- 5 to 8+ years of direct sales experience within the Federal, non-Civilian, space
- The ability to negotiate and explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain support and acceptance by all parties
- The capability to actively listen and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- The talent to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Knowledge of strategic business applications in CRM, Sales, Operations, or Marketing
Back to top