Account Executive - Defence & Intelligence
Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the topline success of Pega, you will join a passionate sales team who is supported by pre-sales engineers, dedicated sales leaders and supports an awesome product to achieve success in solution sales in software.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will help customers realise the benefits. In this role, you will work strategically to penetrate Federal Government clients within Defence and Intelligence andempower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly, customer-centric.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will open doors into new accounts and radiate new business within our existing customer base in assigned FS&I portfolio
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Share insight with the customer and teach them something valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
You are a hunter with an appetite to exceed and will leverage our market-leading technology and your network to challenge the norm and influence customers on their digital transformation journey.
- A high achiever in complex software sales who is used to long sales cycles
- Domain expertise in Public Sector/FSI
- Unwavering focus on creatively building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of prospective opportunities
- An active listener who can hear and understand what is said and not said and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- A persuader and influencer, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience.
- A minimum of 10 years within direct sales experience.
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred .
What You've Accomplished:
- Success in a complex, solution sales environment
- A strong network that you can leverage and who want to hear your thought leadership
- Being an influencer with the ability to persuade and challenge a customer's status quo
- Being a self-starter, driven by success and money with a hunger to achieve more
Pega Offers You:
- Uncapped commissions and achievable sales accelerators
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Pegasystems develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega's applications streamline critical business operations, connect enterprises to their customers seamlessly in real-time across channels, and adapt to meet rapidly changing requirements. Pega's Global 500 customers include the world's largest and most sophisticated enterprises. Pega's applications, available on-premises or in the cloud, are built on its unified Pega 7 platform, which uses visual tools to easily extend and change applications to meet clients' strategic business needs. Pega's clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to value, extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale. For more information, please visit us at www.pega.com .
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit http://www.pega.com/about/careers/benefits-and-culture .
Back to top