Account Executive - Banking
Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organisations. As the recognised industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric. Pega's has a recognised strength in the banking and financial sector and this position will partner with some of our premier global banking customers to lead them through their digital transformation journey.
In this role, you will:
- Penetrate new organisations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 communityservice days, medical/eye/dental coverage.
You should be interested in making the world's leading financial institutions more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way banks connect with their customers.You must be able to push the customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value instead of resolving tension in the relationship. Through the creation of constructive tension, you help customers understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior, and then proactively coach them through the behavior change.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience.
- 8 - 10 + years of direct sales experience.
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in related industry.
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent.
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products.
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred.
- Unwavering focus on creatively building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of prospective opportunities
We argue passionately, make decisions quickly, and act immediately.
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Our GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice is available here .
Back to top