Working as part of the UK Public Sector sales team, facilitating account growth within the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish markets. Selling at Pega provides access to market-leading technology, uncapped earning potential and the world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients. Join our team to engage in work that matters, build a career without boundaries, and drive business impact for the world's largest organizations. As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
In this role, you will:
- Penetrate new Public Sector organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission targets, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 communityservice days andmedical/eye/dental coverage!
You should be interested in making the world's leading organizations more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric. We are seeking an engaging and motivated enterprise software sales professional driven to make a difference in the way companies connect with their customers.You must be able to push the customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility and build a strong relationship based on adding value. Instead of resolving tension in the relationship, you should be able to create constructive tension, helping customers to understand the urgency and impact of a new behavior. Then, you will proactively coach them through the behavior change.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
- 8+ years of direct sales experience
- Extensive experience selling into the Public Sector
- Success in a sales environment and domain expertise in related industry
- Ability to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Ability to persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
Meet Some of Pegasystems's Employees
Manager, Sales Consulting
Andri manages a Pre-Sales Team that helps potential customers understand the technical possibilities of what Pega can do for their business.
Back to top