Are you detail oriented & love working with numbers? Are you capable of multi-tasking while meeting deadlines with accuracy? Do you want to be part of a growing, dynamic finance team? If this sounds like you, Pearl Capital is hiring a Staff Accountant to join our Finance Team, located in Jersey City.
This position is cross-functional and operates with several departments to manage and perform all aspects of the accounting cycle, while maintaining the most detailed records.
• Assist with all aspects of the accounting cycle including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury, and Revenue Recognition;
• General ledger maintenance and month-end close process;
• Work with Finance team on the Annual audit and quarterly reviews;
• Analyze monthly funding and collections data in order to formulate monthly journal entries and management reports;
• Analyze and review bank detail related to transaction from operations;
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality;
• Perform cash operations.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience;
• Ability to work quickly and independently while maintaining strong attention to detail;
• CPA or CPA candidate preferred;
• Experience working with Excel in professional setting;
• Process oriented & extremely organized;
• Experience at one of the Big 4 firms strongly preferred.
• Competitive salary;
• 401(k) with company match;
• Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits;
• Generous PTO;
• Free Health Club membership;
• Company sponsored lunches weekly, gourmet coffee/espresso bar & all the snacks, drinks, and cold brew you could want;
• Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team.
Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Staff Accountant”.
Pearl Capital is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top