Senior Manager, Advertising Operations
Peanut Labs develops innovative online market research and advertising technologies and services that deliver researchers and advertisers instant access to users of social media. We pride ourselves in our people, as a dynamic, vibrant and fun company who enjoy getting the job done together. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Advertising Operations to join our team in San Francisco. Someone who can not only get the job done, but also find ways of getting the job done better and more efficiently.
The Senior Manager, Advertising Operations will be managing campaigns from launch to completion, and assisting the sales team in setting up and monitoring campaigns. You will be responsible for managing client needs and expectations, and helping to ensure we deliver on our revenue targets. This role requires a detail-oriented and highly organized team member who can manage multiple deliverables. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills and an ability to think on his/her feet. This is a great opportunity to lead a team in the affiliate marketing and offers business.
- Strategize with our advertisers to understand their goals and budgets. Act as the single point of contact for key accounts and escalate any issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for end-to-end campaign management including key milestones, dependencies, specifications, testing, error resolution and timelines.
- Proof and test advertisement campaigns and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Consistently manage and exceed client expectations for delivering advertising projects and services.
- Proactively communicate with internal clients regarding project milestones, potential issues, testing schedules, deliverables, etc.
- Help other team members with campaign set-up and monitoring. Recognize areas where support is needed and offer assistance.
- Participate in quality assurance testing for proprietary tools and website.
- Manage approval process, including any outside approvals required. Maintain records of all pricing, the production of billing instructions and providing reports in relation to client activity.
- Track progress and balance priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Work with clients to request, deliver and support campaign-tracking installation.
- Review, update, follow and implement workflow processes and best practices.
- See the process through from beginning to end, including insuring a seamless interface between client and suppliers, and completing campaigns on schedule.
- Increase business from existing clients in portfolio through effective relationship management.
- Other duties as needed to ensure client satisfaction and that Peanut Labs wins in the marketplace.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills – personable and service-focused, both within the organization and externally to existing and potential clients
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Adaptable to a wide range of issues and client needs
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Laser-like focus on getting client campaigns completed in a timely manner with excellent results
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to effectively work/communicate within a team-based environment to ensure timely project delivery
- Strong project and task management skills – as the role will involve the handling of multiple detailed projects simultaneously.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- General business understanding, as it relates to P&L
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have
- Experience with SQL, Python, or other technical languages.
- Familiarity with cloud based systems, such as Salesforce
- Knowledge of Interactive Advertising Industry and familiarity with affiliate marketplaces such as Commission Junction and Linkshare
- Experience in an interactive account management position
- Knowledge of Interactive Advertising Industry (pricing/products/technology)
- Foundational understanding of interactive advertising terms, systems, tracking and delivery metrics
- Email Marketing Experience and basic understanding of HTML creative
As an employee of Peanut Labs, you will be part of an established and growing market research organization, dedicated to ensuring the success and satisfaction of our employees. We offer a company culture that is tight-knit, supportive and fun, with numerous company-sponsored events, as well as a commitment to your continued professional development and career advancement.
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Gym Reimbursement and other wellness benefits
- Onsite fresh food/snack options
- A variety of unique additional benefits!
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top