This is a Product Manager role focused on improving the Peanut Labs system which is a line of online products and services focused at providing innovative market research solutions while enabling monetization for online communities. We help market researchers reach the demographic they are seeking, while enabling online communities and their users to earn revenue and virtual currency such as points and credits by participating in these market research studies.
The role will focus at one of our products. It will demand good data analytics skills, excellent ability to understand technical system, creative problem solving skills as well as a proven good taste in design. You will be outlining features that will lead our products into the future. You will be working closely with our developers to see your proposed solutions and designs through development. Success in this role will greatly depend on good communication skills and keen curiosity.
- Understand all aspects of the growing Peanut Labs system.
- Analyzing problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Design smart, highly optimized, solutions to system problems, that take into consideration both, the technical feasibility and general usability.
- Be an evangelist for user needs.
- Document proposed design solutions in the form of comprehensive spec documents.
- Continuously strive to optimize our system’s design.
- Work alongside UX Designers to product world class and optimal performance mockups.
- Keep in touch with the latest innovations in the field of digital product design.
- At least 2 years experience working in the full capacity of a product manager while working with tools such as specification documents, wireframes, user stories, personas, etc.
- Strong data analytics skills. Expertise in SQL and Python preferred.
- A background in data driven decision making and working with data to find answers.
- A clear understanding of user centered design.
- Ability to perform qualitative research with users and other stakeholders.
- Be able to reach out to anyone inside or outside the company in pursuit of answers to questions.
- Great curiosity and an exciting drive to satisfy that curiosity.
- Good understanding of how technology teams work. Basic knowledge of programming languages such as JS, HTML, CSS etc.
- Comprehensive experience building and launching online products in the past.
- Excellent communication skills. A great ability to articulate complex ideas.
Some understanding of how Market Research works.
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Meet Some of Peanut Labs's Employees
Director, Client Services
Zahara works with her team to manage projects that have been requested by Peanut Labs’ website partners. She ensures that clients are served efficiently and thoroughly.
Back to top