Market Research Project Manager
Peanut Labs develops innovative online market research and advertising technologies and services that deliver marketers instant access to users of social media. We are looking for a Market Research Project Manager to join our team – someone who can not only get the job done, but find ways of getting the job done better and more efficiently.
In the role of Project Manager, you will be managing projects from launch to completion, and assisting the sales team in setting up and monitoring projects. You will be responsible for managing client needs and expectations, and helping to insure we deliver on our revenue targets.
This role requires a detail-oriented and highly organized team member who can manage multiple tasks. The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills and an ability to think on his/her feet.
- Proof and test surveys.
- Manage and launch projects.
- Respond to bid requests. Understand client sensitivities and preferences in
terms of how they would like the bid to look, without sacrificing response
- Effectively communicate project details to clients and other team members.
- Help other team members with project set-up and monitoring.
- Manage approval process, including any outside approvals required.
- Track progress and balance priorities without sacrificing quality.
- See the process through from beginning to end, including insuring a
- Interface between client and suppliers, and completing projects on schedule.
- Increase business from existing clients in portfolio through effective
- Insure proper project complete counts and initiate invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned or needed to ensure client satisfaction and that
Peanut Labs wins in the marketplace.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Online Market Research Experience (OMRE) a plus.
. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to cooperate with the sales team and other departments.
- Personable, able to manage relationships with clients and employees and
properly set expectations.
- Adaptable to a wide range of issues and client needs.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Laser-like focus on getting client projects completed on time with excellent
- Technically savvy and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with cloud based systems, such as Salesforce, a plus.
Back to top