Digital Sales Manager
Peanut Labs is the market leader in providing social media sample to market researchers and advertisers. Through our partnership with some of the largest communities on the web, we deliver high quality sample/ respondents to our clients, enabling them to make better business decisions. The team at Peanut Labs is looking for a hands-on hunter, a.k.a. Account Executive, to drive sales of performance based marketing/advertising campaigns to both existing and potential clients. This role would be a part of on a new advertising vertical within the company. In this role, you will prospect and develop new accounts, manage client expectations, and deliver exemplary client service while managing a number of advertising projects concurrently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and consultatively sell Peanut Labs products and capabilities to Advertising Agencies, Brokers, and directly to end clients.
- Deliver on specific revenue and new client goals
- Pursue self-generated leads or leads other company executives, corporate inquiries, marketing campaigns, advertisements, networking, and other sources generate.
- Set up meetings and/or conference calls with and sell to targeted prospects.
- Use examples, presentations, case studies and a variety of marketing tools to demonstrate how prospects can benefit from our unique advertising channel.
- Effectively track all activities during the sales cycle (e.g. contacts, follow-ups, leads, closes, etc.)
- Effectively work with Project Management staff (operations) and others to ensure healthy, collaborative relationships focused on delivering superior client value.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations on advertising space/time to new and existing customers in order to generate leads and acquire new business
- Deliver superior skills in all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, presenting, negotiating and most importantly closing sales
- Understand and embrace the entrepreneurial environments and appreciate the opportunity to contribute to the building of a first class online media company
- Make use of existing US case studies to strengthen sales pitch and accelerate sales cycle
- Generate accurate monthly forecasts predicting revenue, and work towards them at all times
- Consult with the internal team in order to develop promotional plans and participate in strategic and tactical planning initiatives
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales role
- Digital Advertising experience is a plus
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top