Creative Software Engineer
Peanut Labs is the #1 monitization platform for social networks. We monetize the largest social networks today, such as Facebook, IMVU to name just a few. Our platform processes millions of dollars in transactions daily. Through our partnership with the largest social networking sites in the world, we deliver high quality sample to our clients, enabling them to make better business decisions.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a smart and intelligent lead engineer to help us with the challenging task of developing and scaling our platform.
Caution: Insane level of passion required
Please do not apply unless you are an awesome engineer, with a desire to be challenged every single day on the job and the need to accelerate your learning curve to stratospheric heights.
- Shape product vision and requirements
- Optimize our platform infrastructure to ensure that the Peanut Labs platform remains fast and reliable
- Learn and grow at a dizzying rate
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented programming
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated; There’s no such thing as “too much initiative”
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Must be able and unafraid to write scalable code that will support millions of hard dollar transactions per day
Are you up for the challenge of this role? Prove it!
Show us what you can do by completing the following challenge. We will review your resume upon receipt of your challenge response.
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top