Business Development Representative
Peanut Labs is looking for a high-energy driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our sales development organization as a Business Development Representative (BDR). This person will act as part of our Publisher Sales Team, hunting new business within specific territories. The ideal candidate will have a track record of top performance, as well as the organizational skills to handle a high lead flow and should have a strong interest in advancing his/her career in sales.
The BDR role holds an important position at the top of the sales funnel for the entire company. Interaction with the BDR is often our partner’s first experience with Peanut Labs; so you need to be able to make a great first impression to earn the right to qualify our leads and identify what the appropriate next steps should be.
- Articulate the Peanut Labs business value proposition to decision makers to assess partnership interest
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to build pipeline and close business
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior level executives
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
Skills and experience needed:
- 1+ years of experience in lead generation and or sales (within an Ad or Tech company is a plus)
- Inside sales experience a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Motivation, drive and self starter attitude
- Good time management and strong organization skills
- Ability to understand customers needs and match that need with range of products
- CRM experience (Salesforce a plus)
A little about Peanut Labs:
Peanut Labs is the market leader in providing social media sample to market researchers and advertisers. Through our partnership with some of the largest communities and applications, we deliver high quality sample and respondents to our clients, enabling them to make better business decisions. Peanut Labs has a proud history of creating disruptive, ground-breaking products and making them market leaders. That said, we’re not letting our success go to our heads. We still retain the same fire in our bellies and quest for innovation from our early startup days, and we’re looking for people to help us take our business to the next level.
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top