Peanut Labs is the leader in providing social media sample to the market research industry. Through our partnership with some of the largest properties on the web, we deliver high quality sample to our clients, enabling them to make better business decisions. The team at Peanut Labs is looking for an enthusiastic relationship builder to be the primary account manager for our existing publisher accounts. Peanut Labs has a proud history of creating disruptive, groundbreaking products and making them market leaders. Our ideal candidate loves communicating effectively with a variety of personalities and is excited about doing so in a startup environment. Our office is in the urban center of the San Francisco Financial District, with easy commute access and a beautiful high-rise view of the city. We provide competitive compensation and big-company benefits (medical, dental, 401k, Commuter etc.) -- all while maintaining the Ping-Pong games, office pets, energy, agility, and fun of a start-up; you’ll even learn to code. If the sound of this opportunity fires you up, we want to hear from you!!
• Proactively manage Peanut Labs existing publisher client relationships with expansion and growth in mind through on-boarding, user adoption, retention, and overall success
• Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs and expectations by understanding client’s goals and needs
• Pursue and identify opportunities to recommend additional products and services to improve revenue and engagement for client and Peanut Labs
• Strategize and partner with the sales lead to develop new business and grow existing client user base
• Troubleshoot and respond to publisher issues and inquiries. Ensuring any account issues are resolved quickly, utilizing resources from across Technical Support, Sales, Product, etc.
• Keep close attention to performance numbers on a per account basis, identify trends and provide reporting and analysis to the client as needed
• Manage all post-integration activity for Peanut Lab’s clients through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
• Develop an intermediate knowledge of Python, SQL and other web technologies to assist in the above responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in account management or similar client facing position with a proven track record of growing relationships and managing multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong skills in interpersonal communications (verbal and written), problem solving, time management, organization, and analysis
• Great consultative skills with a focus on proactive versus reactive client care
• Experience with both Pre and Post Integration activity, and client onboarding.
• Fluency with Salesforce.com, as well as a working knowledge of the sales process and negotiation
• Experience with Excel and expertise with basic functions such as pivot tables.
• Understanding of what API, SDK, and CSS stand for
• Ability to create and review sales reports, campaign reports, and build and interpret forecasts for internal and external use
Nice to Have:
• Any knowledge of digital media and online advertising including CPC, CPM, CPA, PPC campaigns
• Ad or content operations experience
• Understanding and proficiency in Python, SQL and other web technologies for data analysis; though motivated beginners are welcome!
***Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.***
Back to top