Position at Peanut Labs
- Are you addicted to the adrenaline rush you get when you land an account you have been chasing?
- Are you on 24/7?
- Is Sales your middle name (or your game)
- Are you that person that people gravitate to, no matter where you are?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you belong with us!
The Account Executive role at Peanut Labs exists to drive new business as well as promote profitable and sustainable business growth for our clients. We adopt a strategic and disciplined approach to managing accounts and hunting new prospects. And we follow a fruitful long-term account strategy that is measurable and can be used to track the success of the portfolio. We are the expert on the client and know what they need before they do.
Join our team at Peanut Labs! For a decade, we have built our reputation as the leading digital data collection provider, powering market research insights and enabling companies to more effectively reach the world’s consumers and business professionals.
We offer a company culture that is tight-knit, supportive and fun, with numerous company-sponsored events, as well as a commitment to your continued professional development and career advancement. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Short- and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- Roth 401(k)
- Floating holiday
- Sick time
- A variety of unique additional benefits
- Onsite fitness classes
- Corporate sponsored sports teams
- Onsite fresh food/snack options
- Plus more!
- You are first and foremost a hunter
- You know your accounts inside and out and can describe your book of business, your relationship with your clients and the financial situation with your clients
- You always seek competitive insights and intelligence to identify challenges and opportunities in the marketplace
- You conduct regular discovery with decision makers and influencers
- Have a deep understanding of your client’s industry, business and key decision makers and influencers as well as client goals/needs
- Identify and develop relationships with key strategic decision makers
- Work to uncover client needs and requirements in order to act as a strategic partner in your client’s business.
- There are no barriers you can’t overcome, no risks you don’t eliminate
- You sell the “you know what” out of everything but draw the line at unhealthy revenue
- You provide powerful insights for your clients and create reasons for them to have a follow up discussion
- You are an attention getter and create enthusiasm with your prospects and you show the need and satisfy the need like no one else can
- Objections? Those just make things interesting. You’ve got that covered.
- You develop solutions aligned with needs and desires of the client and you colleagues in all departments love to work with you because you are a true partner
- You deliver messages in a powerful and engaging way
- You know when to use strategic versus project solution proposals
- You are a closer and a collaborator
- You take charge in negotiations and you don’t cave when the pressure is on
- You are an exceptional communicator, listen actively, seek to first understand and approach challenges with a curiosity mindset.
- You are competitive with yourself and want to continuously improve
- You are a leader who aggressively embraces personal ownership of company-wide goals and objectives
- You are driven and a proactive problem solver
- You’ve got a College Degree (and definitely some good stories), MBA or graduate degree, even better
- You’ve sold market research or consulting services to businesses
- You definitely have Customer Relationship Management experience
- 5 years’ experience as a strategic Account Manager or Executive
- You utilize CRM for effective account planning and opportunity management (though you secretly hate it because you’d rather be talking to your clients)
- You’ve successfully managed a $1 MM or larger portfolio
- You have advanced Sales/Marketing skills and knowledge of the market research industry
Just to keep it interesting
Moderate travel anticipated (up to 25%)
Research Now is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to contact us about your interest in employment or send your resume to [email protected], or you can call us at +1-214-365-5000. Learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity HERE.
Meet Some of Peanut Labs's Employees
Director, Client Services
Zahara works with her team to manage projects that have been requested by Peanut Labs’ website partners. She ensures that clients are served efficiently and thoroughly.
Back to top