The team at Peanut Labs is looking for a hands-on hunter, a.k.a. Account Executive, to drive sales of online market research sample (Survey Respondents). This position will also sell our Cloud Based DIY Survey Tool and Sample Solution Samplify.it. Peanut Labs has a proud history of creating disruptive, ground-breaking products and making them market leaders. That said, we’re not letting success go to our heads. We still retain the same fire in our bellies and quest for innovation from our early startup days, and we’re looking for people to help us develop and sell the Next Big Thing. Our ideal candidate loves to sell, and is comfortable with – and excited about – doing so in a small close- knit environment. If the opportunity to grow revenue from cutting edge products while benefiting from a competitive package gets you fired up, we want to hear from you.
- Leveraging prior experience and network in the market research industry, identify and close sample audience sales with minimal ramp-up time by contacting market research buyers in leading companies.
- Look for high level target customers across various industries, and manage the sales cycle from suspect to prospect to after sale account management and revenue growth.
- Beyond just selling, be the voice of the customer internally and a key player as we refine innovative new products to match customer needs, and create new markets for existing products.
- Provide product and marketing teams with customer / prospect feedback.
- Effectively track all activities during the sales cycle via SFDC, Cirrus Insights and LinkedIn Navigator (e.g. contacts, follow-ups, leads, tests, closes), and report sales activities and accomplishments on a periodic basis and accurately forecast future demand.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have at least three to five years direct sales experience
- Working knowledge of the Market Research and Marketing Industries a plus.
- Self-motivated personality who feels comfortable setting and achieving sales goals in a greenfield environment, and who enjoys selling.
- Ability to forge long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Experience selling in a fast-paced, early-stage environment, and desire to blaze a new trail.
- Strong cross-functional partnering skills.
- Passionate about innovation and bringing game-changing new products to market.
- A rolodex of contacts in our target industries.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com (SFDC), LinkedIn Navigator and Marketo a plus
Research Now is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Back to top