The Test Engineer, under limited supervision and with moderate latitude in assignment, may perform some, or all, of the following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain automated test equipment hardware and software.
- Support lab maintenance and repairs.
- Support field testing from test preparation.
- Assist Lab manager.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or other Science/Engineering discipline.
- Three or more years of experience with lab management.
- Three or more years of experience with asset acquisition and installation.
- Familiar with lab equipment and maintenance.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully interact with other Engineering disciplines including design, systems, and software engineering functions.
- Capable of working in a team environment with the ability to work independently at times with minimal supervision.
- Some weekends and evenings will be required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- US citizenship required for this position.
Back to top