- 5-10 years of Structural Engineering, Architectural-related experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in Food Grade manufacturing facilities.
- BS Structural Engineering and/or Architectural Engineering Degree.
- Architectural / Civil / Structural Construction Supervision experience.
- Computer proficiency is required (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have excellent oral communication skills and must be proactive.
- Position requires leadership skills with the ability to lead a team through detailed design to produce results.
- Must be able to manage and monitor engineering efforts for multiple projects, validate design constructability, make sure they are complete and accurate, and ensure engineering is on-time and in compliance with internal specifications.
- Must be able to create or modify A/C/S specifications, interface with procurement, and ensure that the right materials for the project are utilized.
- Requires and understanding of building, fire and plumbing codes.
- An understanding of project cost accounting is needed.
- Must be able to work with team schedulers and estimators to develop project plans.
- Requires the flexibility to travel up to 20% domestic with customers.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top