Sr. Electrical Engineer
- 16+ years of experience in electrical engineering for commercial and industrial buildings. Focus on Mission Critical Data Centers, Hospitals, and/or Pharmaceutical projects a plus.
- Candidate will be responsible for facility-level electrical design for medium-voltage (35kV and below) and low-voltage systems (480V and below); including power distribution, lighting systems, fire alarm systems, special systems, and motor controls.
- Ability to conduct related electrical system calculations including load analysis, short circuit calculations, protective device coordination studies and arc flash studies using computer based programs.
- Ability to coordinate electrical design with in-house architects, mechanical and plumbing engineers.
- Ability to handle a variety of engineering projects from conception through successful operation.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- P.E. or ability to obtain P.E.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top