Sr. Bridge Engineer
Our customer business is one of the world' s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the United States for more than 50 years.
Our customer seeks an energetic and highly motivated self-starter to join our Raleigh, NC office as a Senior Bridge Engineer.
- Under direction, applies full competency in conventional engineering work and broad knowledge of precedents in specialty area.
- On design assignments, understands how to clearly convey the design intent to engineering drawings and specifications.
- On assignments involving engineering investigations and planning work, has a firm grasp of the fundamentals of engineering processes and their application to operating systems.
- On projects involving engineering services related to construction activities, has developed a thorough understanding of construction methods and the manner in which engineering drawings and specifications are translated into the constructed product.
- Upholds engineering ethics and standards of conduct.
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials or procedures, or difficult coordination requirements.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering.
- This level may be achieved by Engineers with four years' experience since B.S.; three years experience since M.S. Incumbents typically have six to ten years' experience since Bachelor' s degree.
- P.E. license is required.
- Good technical writing, computer and communications skills.
- May be eligible to receive project management training.
- Must have an educational and professional background in Transportation Structures Design.
- Experience with " NCDOT" a preferred/plus.
- PE Certification.
- 7-10 year of experience.
- DOT experience.
- Highway design structures.
- CAD/Microstation experience.
Back to top