SPACECRAFT SYSTEMS TEST ENGINEER
Looking for a dynamic Systems Test Engineer to join our growing team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for understanding the requirements for all parts, modules, box, and systems. You will have the responsibility to map and design all the testing to occur at all levels of the development. You will define which are tested at lower level vs higher level. You will ensure all requirements are verified by test and validated at some level of testing. You will also ensure we test as we fly in all where cases where it is reasonable to do so. You will provide guidance to Special Test Equipment design and software to ensure compliance at all levels. This is all the way from piece parts to full system sell off in orbit.
- 10+ years of academic or professional experience in Systems Engineering &/or Systems Test Engineering
- Experience in requirements verification at all levels of integration
- Experience testing complex, high frequency RF hardware platforms
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written and has the ability to work with others from multiple disciplines.
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Bachelor' s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or a similar relevant engineering degree
- U.S. Government Position. U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- System level test of spacecraft payloads
- MS Degree
- Active TS security clearance
Years of Experience:
8 plus years
Back to top