Software Engineer - #9501454
We seek a creative Software Engineer to join our Gaming Online & Console R&D team in crafting test cases & test tools to exercise SDKs and ensure the quality of software releases using continuous integration processes. As a part of R&D, you will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to new and innovative technologies. If this is you, please apply!
- Work closely with dedicated engineering teams to identify test requirements and execute QA related tasks.
- Maintain existing Jenkins Continuous Integration environment and support new CI requirements.
- Develop, maintain, execute manual and automate test cases.
- Debug and analyze defects and build solutions for regression tests.
- Collaborate with distributed teams for CI & test infrastructure maintenance.
- Working knowledge of open source or in-house developed test automation frameworks.
- Experience with different version control systems: SVN, GIT, etc.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in working on projects utilizing CI/CD preferably Jenkins.
- Experience in React Native apps development or testing.
- Worked in a scrum/agile environment.
- Experience in C# programming.
- Experience in testing methodologies and test processes.
- A real passion for game development and/or consumer electronics.
- Development and debugging tools experience on both Linux and Windows.
- Docker knowledge.
Back to top