Software Engineer - #9261065
Software Engineer Mid
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
- Level at which career may plateau.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
- 4+ years of Software Engineering / DevOps experience. Experience automating tasks using Python and other scripting languages.
- Prior experience building infrastructure in AWS or similar cloud services utilizing Cloudformation / Terraform or similar Infrastructure as Code tools.
- Experience building and maintaining BigData infrastructure using Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Spark or similar open source technologies.
- Well versed in networking technologies - able to figure out what is required to get things done. Background in software engineering - able to write elegant, scalable and maintainable code.
- Desired: Experience with diverse SQL and NoSQL platforms. Experience with Airflow/Jenkins and similar scheduling CI/CD tools. Prior experience working in an Agile environment. Gamer or experience in the gaming industry a plus.
Back to top