SMT lines support for Senior Technician or Engineer.
1) Programs and debugs solder paste printers, pick & place machines (Yamaha iPulse and MyData), reflow ovens. Plus: programs AOI machines.
2) Continually improves soldering process through choice of paste, stencil modifications, fixtures creation, reflow profiles optimization.
The ideal candidate is experienced in SMT line support (1 to 3 years), including:
setup, programming, debugging, and process improvement.
Candidate is constantly on the production floor looking for ways to improve quality and productivity.
- Specific knowledge of MyData and Yamaha iPulse machines a strong plus.
- Ability to program AOI machines and wave solders also a plus.
- Knowledge of IPC-610-A strongly desired.
Back to top