Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participates in or leads project procurement strategy development and implementation and may be assigned as a Procurement project lead.
- Identifies and advises project and Supply Management of commercial risks.
- May participate in internal and external Supply Management presentations.
- Effectively executing company policies and procedures relating to procurement management.
- Negotiating in a timely, accurate and adequate manner.
- Performing administrative activities in a timely, accurate and adequate manner.
- Fulfilling procurement requirements during project performance.
- Effectively supervising change activity to assure adequate protection of the company.
- Identifying problems, reporting status and performing corrective action in a timely, accurate and adequate manner.
- Implementing and supporting Supply Chain Management programs and procedures.
- Working with project personnel to plan and support Supply Chain Management execution of the project.
- Coordinating with Project Management, Construction Management, Business Development, Legal, Finance, and Insurance during all phases of project execution.
- Minimum 8-12 years' of experience in Supply Management or related field, with specific experience in Procurement required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills required.
- BA or BS, or equal, preferred.
- SCMP, CPP, or other professional procurement designation preferred.
- EPC experience preferred, will consider Owner Experience also.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top