Senior Software Engineer
Perform Software Engineering related to amusement park ride vehicle, track and propulsion system design where durability, long life, reliability and safety are a must.
Function within a team performing various engineering tasks: concepts, analysis, design, detail design.
- Improve software processes across the complete software development lifecycle.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Understanding of Full Software Development Lifecycle, Software Architecture & Design Software
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in a related area
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Familiar with a variety of the field' s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- May report directly to a project lead or manager.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Back to top