Senior Electronics Engineer
PEAK' s Client is looking for an experienced senior electronics engineer to lead product development. This is a leadership position requiring someone who can be the center of technical competence, build and inspire the development team, and impress with technical excellence.
• Defining and developing electronic products;
• Manage integration of hardware, software into a system.
• Strong design background in power, analog and mixed signal circuits.
• Component specifications. Leadership
• Act as center of technical competence.
• Take the lead in selecting vendors and components.
• Project management.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Design, development and test including power and mixed signal interfaces design.
• Strong background in power electronics, power supplies designs, 3 phase power systems.
• Experience in designing PWM power amplifiers, PF corrected power supplies, PWM rectifiers.
• Must have an experience in power semiconductors application and sizing for requirements with convection or forced cooling.
• Electric motors AC, DC, BLDC, PMSM understanding and previous experience with a big plus.
• Experience with simulation.
• Experience using MatLab and Simulink.
• Familiar with precise analog layout theory and layout experience.
• Experience with power circuitry PCB layout specifics and common methods.
• Must be able to provide guidance to PCB CAD designers.
• FPGA design experience and/or understanding are a plus.
• Work closely with firmware development engineers.
• Board level simulation, verification, timing and power analysis and systems board environment build experience a plus.
• Must understand firmware and firmware control, experience with firmware writing big plus.
• Hardware/firmware integration in the area of power control big plus. Qualifications:
• MS (minimum) in EE with a power electronics emphasis.
• Proven track record of performance while meeting schedules.
• Entrepreneurial mindset.
• Leadership skills.
• Ability to lead internal engineers.
• Experienced at working in fast moving and agile work environment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong documentation skills
Back to top