SAP ABAP Developer
Performs complex ABAP programming, testing, and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops code for SAP RICEFW objects using ABAP programming language.
- Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming language.
- Designs forms for SAP modules using SAPscript.
- Troubleshoots and corrects SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes.
- Modifies system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants.
- Interfaces with business analysts to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures to information technology.
- Assists in defining technical requirements for on-going systems maintenance and future functionality.
- Provides technical support to users on matters related to the programming of SAP modules.
- Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including specifications, test conditions and scenarios, test plans, test data, etc.
- Advise other IT staff on internal development procedures and standards and ABAP development best practices.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.
- Minimum of least 4 years of experience as ABAP Programmer.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0.
- Exposure to SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP ABAP Programming Tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, LSMW, SAPscript, and Smart Forms.
- One or more cross-functional area of SAP: FICO, FI-CA, EAM, CRM, HR.
- SAP IS-U data model.
- Application of OSS notes.
- SAP ASAP methodology.
- Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design and testing.
- Principles of program documentation.
- Principles of report, screen, and form design.
- Develop and code difficult and complex programs for SAP modules.
- Analyze programs to resolve issues and optimize performance.
- Recognize the critical elements of application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Write clear, logical reports, and instructions.
- Write clear and logical program documentation.
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, staff, users, external consultants, project consultants and vendors.
- Meet established priorities and schedules.
- Learn new concepts in information technology.
- Industry Solutions Utility experience.
- CRM IC Web, Web UI development experience.
- Java, web service, EDI Development experience.
- SAP PI development experience.
- SAP Certification is a plus.
- ABAP WebDynPro development experience.
Meet Some of PEAK Technical Staffing's Employees
Beau P.Lead Staffing Manager
Beau makes sure that recruitment job orders are always properly and perfectly filled by finding first-class candidates to fit open positions for clients.
Back to top