Sales Engineer - Precision Machined Parts
Chat with me now! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/81832
Sr. Sales Engineer - Remote office covering South East Coast with 30% Travel
- A Sales Engineer' s purpose is to effectively develop and execute sales of factory machine parts and services in assigned accounts.
- The Sales Engineer is involved from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for analyzing the customer' s needs with respect to our product offerings and propose solutions to the customer to help them achieve their objectives.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining relationships with assigned accounts and developing new accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of Precision Machined parts products and services within the South East US (Carolinas, Virginia, Florida, etc.). You would be based out of your own home office with 30% travel to clients/prospects. Residence would ideally be in one of the target territories.
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer' s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all levels of the customer' s organization.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and contractors.
- New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting.
- Follow up quotations, commercial negotiations and persuade/convince customer to place the order with us.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Self-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Technical knowledge about Precision Machined products/solutions.
- Experience selling Precision Machined Parts into multiple industries including Aviation, Semiconductor, Medical Device, Consumer Electronics, Automotive and/or Transportation industries.
- Presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel 20-30% of the time
Education and Experience Required:
- BSME, BSEE or equivalent work experience. Background in Precision Machining would be great.
- Experience selling Precision Machined Parts solutions that increase customer profitability.
Back to top