Restoration and Accessory Licensing Manager
Manage all aspects and administration of the restoration part licensing, obsolete tool, and vehicle accessory licensing programs. ( Aftermarket products will include a wide variety of automobile, truck & tractor parts that date back to 1903.)
Ideally, we are looking for a mechanic who has experience restoring classic / vintage / antique cars.
The position will start as a full time (40 hours per week) position, allowing the selected individual to learn the database / system which is used to communicate with the licenses & part approval process. ( This full time mode could last from 3-6 months, but could be less depending on the individual.)
Once the individual is fully trained, the opportunity will go part-time & is variable depending upon part approvals, show attendance. ( Expectation is 20 hours per week, give or take. )
Client feels this would be an ideal opportuinty for a retiree, who is still interested in working a reduced schedule.
The travel is at 20% to visit licensees, prospective licensees & car show (support & surveillance).
Reports To: Licensed and Fleet Accessories Global Manager
- Restoration, licensed accessory, and technical automotive knowledge experience, along with a passion for cars, is required.
- 80% of the job will be investigating/determining Ford Parts for restoration capabilities and re-manufacturing to production demands. There are vintage parts no longer available, these part requests need to be reviewed, capabilities to be renewed or put back into manufacturing.
- Degree is not a requirement. Need someone who understands if a part being re-manufactured is worth royalty returns, the design to production capabilities and companies capable of doing the re-production.
- Restoration part approval
- Capabilities to re-issue to production and renew licensing
- Licensing (understanding data for the licenser)
Back to top